- Complete physical
- Physical Form – this can be obtained in the WRHS Front Office or at St. Luke’s
- Dates for physicals are May 28th 5p-8p
- See front office for sign-ups
- All players required every other year.
- Complete an Impact Test
- May 29th for Middle School
- May 30th for High School
- Location: WRMS – 3:45p No reservation needed
- Complete Emergency Contact Form
- Complete Parent/Rider Participation Contract
- Complete the NICA Participation Agreement
- Pay Participation Fee – $200
Send check and all above completed forms to:
ATTN: Elizabeth Zellers
1250 Fox Acres Road
Hailey, ID 83333
THESE ALL MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY August 5th, 2019
6. Register on NICA Pitzone
- When all the above has been received, you will be sent an invitation.
- Create an account and register your rider.
- Register and pay for races
YOUR RIDER MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE PITZONE PRIOR TO ANY PARTICIPATION IN ANY WRMBT ACTIVITY.
7. Order your kit – By June 10, 2019
- Click here to access the DNA Store
- Our team has designed a new, progressive kit for the 2019 season. All riders are required to order the jersey and encouraged to order the shorts. See the link for details on kits. This DNA store closes June 10, 2019.